If the map you would like to access is public (I.e., if you scanned a QR code a clicked a link provided to you by your admin), start from step 5.
- Navigate to https://www.atroom.at/login-signup
- Sign up with an account, providing a valid email address and password. A valid password needs to be at least 6 characters long.
- You will be redirected to the dashboard, which will be empty since this is a new account. Let your admin know and they will share their maps with you.
- Click on the desired map in the dashboard. This will redirect you to your organisation's AtRoom start page.
- Type in the Room Code you would like to go to. The default assumption is that you are at the main entrance of a building. If you are not, click on the “I’M NOT AT THE BUILDING ENTRENCE” text and provide your current location in the appearing text field.
- Follow the instructions as described. If you are lost or feel that you have missed a step, click on the “previous” button. Otherwise click “next” once you have completed the step.
- Once you see the “You have arrived at your destination” instruction, feel free to close the browser tab.